Long-term visa for the purpose of studying in the Czech Republic
- The application for a long-term visa for the purpose of studying in the Czech Republic is intended for foreigners who intend to stay on the territory temporarily for more than 3 months.
- The application for a visa for the purpose of studying is filed at the relevant Czech Embassy abroad
- The deadline for processing or refusal of a long-term visa is 60 days.
- The visa is valid for a maximum of 1 year
WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENTS WILL
- Current photograph
- Travel document
- Parental consent, or consent of other legal representatives or guardians to the stay of a child in the country
- And other...
All documents issued by the authorities of non-EU countries must also be subject to a higher degree of authentication, such as an apostille or superlegalization. Please note that these documents must not be older than 180 days, with the exception of travel documents, photographs and registry office documents
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- Personal assistance
- Preparation, provision of documents
- Arranging appointments at offices
- Accepting the documents and checking the application
Request for a non-binding consultation