A long-term visa for the purpose of a family reunification
- The long-term visa for the purpose of a family reunification is intended for citizens who intend to be in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days.
- The validity of visa is 1 year
- The deadline for issuing or refusing a long-term visa is 90 days. In particularly complicated cases, it is 120 days from the day of filing the application.
- A long-term visa for the purpose of a family reunification is submitted at a Czech Embassy abroad with a necessary personal participation of the applicant
WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENTS WILL
- Extract from the criminal record by the state of which the foreigner is a citizen, as well as states in which the foreigner has stayed in the last 3 years for a period longer than 6 months. The document is not required for foreigners under 15 years
- Accommodation confirmation
- Travel document (Passport)
- Certificate of relationship
All documents issued by the authorities of non-EU countries must also be subject to a higher degree of authentication, such as an apostille or superlegalization. Please note that these documents must not be older than 180 days, with the exception of travel documents, photographs and registry office documents.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- Personal assistance
- Preparation, provision of documents
- Arranging appointments at offices
- Accepting the documents and checking the application
Request for a non-binding consultation