Long-term residence permit for the purpose of studying in the Czech Republic
- The application of a long-term residence permit for the purpose of studying differs from long-term visa in that the foreigner may remain in the Schengen area for more than 1 year and the application can be filed in CR at the relevant Ministry of Interior office.
- The application of the long-term residence permit is filed at the earliest 120 days before the expiry and at the latest on the last day of validity.
- The deadline for processing or refusal of a long-term visa is 60 days from the date of filing the application.
- A long-term residence permit for the purpose of studying is issued to a foreigner who intends to be on the territory temporally for more than 1 year. It is also necessary to maintain the purpose of the stay i.e. the purpose of the stay must be same as the long-term visa for the purpose of studying.
- Current photograph
- Travel document (Passport)
- Accommodation Confirmation
- Health insurance
All documents issued by the authorities of non-EU countries must also be subject to a higher degree of authentication, such as an apostille or superlegalization. Please note that these documents must not be older than 180 days, with the exception of travel documents, photographs and registry office documents.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- Personal assistance
- Preparation, provision of documents
- Arranging appointments at offices
- Accepting the documents and checking the application
Request for a non-binding consultation