A long-term residence permit for the purpose of a family reunification
- The application for a long-term residence permit is intended for foreigners who intend to be in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days and intend to temporarily live in the Czech Republic for more than 1 year.
- A long-term residence permit is valid for 2 years
- The application for a long-term residence permit for the purpose of a family reunification is filed at the relevant Ministry of the Interior office, provided that the foreigner is residing in the Czech Republic on the basis of a long-term visa or long-term residence.
- The applicant's personal participation is necessary on the relevant Ministry of the Interior office.
- The deadline for processing or refusal of a long-term residence permit is 90 days.
WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED?
- Travel document (Passport)
- Accommodation confirmation
All documents issued by the authorities of non-EU countries must also be subject to a higher degree of authentication, such as an apostille or superlegalization. Please note that these documents must not be older than 180 days, with the exception of travel documents, photographs and registry office documents
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- Personal assistance
- Preparation, provision of documents
- Arranging appointments at offices
- Accepting the documents and checking the application
Request for a non-binding consultation