Long-term visa for business purposes in the Czech Republic
- The application of the visa for the purpose of business is filed at the relevant Czech Embassy abroad
- The deadline for processing or refusal of a long-term visa is 90 days from the date of filing or, in particularly complicated cases, 120 days from the date of filing the application.
- The visa is issued for 1 year
WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED?
- Travel document (Passport)
- Extract from the criminal record by the state of which the foreigner is a citizen, as well as states in which the foreigner has stayed in the last 3 years for a period longer than 6 months. The document is not required for foreigners under 15 years
- During the filing of the application for a long-term visa at the Czech Embassy, the applicant´s personal participation is necessary
- After the acceptance of an application for a visa for the purpose of business, it is the alien´s obligation to arrange health insurance
All documents issued by the authorities of non-EU countries must also be subject to a higher degree of authentication, such as an apostille or superlegalization. Please note that these documents must not be older than 180 days, with the exception of travel documents, photographs and registry office documents
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- Personal assistance
- Preparation, provision of documents
- Arranging appointments at offices
- Accepting the documents and checking the application
Request for a non-binding consultation